Technological advances in low cost sensing, computing and connectivity provides possibilities to acquire and analyze data affordably at component, system and process levels. With this vast set of data and machine learning technology, machines themselves could be capable of interpreting and understanding the behavior. Motors and drive being the backbone of most application, stays at the forefront in understand and predicting the system or process behavior.
- Francesco Doddo, Manager IoT system development, ST Microelectronics
- Dr. Shyam Sivaramakrishnan, Head of Data Science, Stem Inc.
- Vedanth Srinivasan, Technical Account Director, ANSYS
- Bernd Heisterkamp, Digital Lead, ABB
- Michael Offik, Global Product Manager Variable Speed Product, ABB