Why Exhibit at Motor & Drive Systems 2020?
Exhibit at Motor & Drive Systems to reach an audience of OEM design engineers, application engineers and industry professionals eager to learn about the latest products and services of motor and drive systems, motion control and related components.
This international technical conference and interactive exhibit hall features two days of sessions and in-depth workshops.
As an exhibitor/supplier you will:
- be listed as a supplier firm on our website and event App, complete with your logo and a link to your profile
- have the ability to create a rich profile with information abut your firm, a product gallery fact sheets and news releases – available on our website and App for at least 6 months
- take part as a supplier in our proprietary 1×1 meetings program, where you can request meetings with other participants at the conference
And you will be able to optionally choose:
- to take a Booth or Table Top stand to showcase your products and services in the exhibit hall
- sponsorship options designed to get extra visibility
”Yokogawa Corporation of America has been exhibiting at the Motor and Magnetics Conference for several years. This conference targets the Motors and Drives Industry and the professionals working in this field. It has given us the opportunity to meet new potential customers that could benefit by purchasing our test equipment. We also are able to meet and network with some of our existing customers.
The staff at Webcom has always been very helpful with the details associated in setting up and running a full Conference. As an exhibitor we have received the information and help needed to make for a successful event”
Bill Gatheridge, Product Manager, Yokogawa Corporation of America
”Our company exhibited in the 2012 Magnetics & Motor, Drive and Automation Systems Conference in Orlando. The conference and exhibit were well attended by specialized electrical engineers which are a good target audience for us. We appreciated that the exhibit was more of a manageable size which gave all the attendees a chance to visit with all the exhibitors in a relaxed environment. In addition, the exhibitors and attendees ate together – lunch became good opportunities for in-depth discussions outside the show itself. The staff organizing the show were top notch, friendly and handled every request easily, and the facility was great in every way. We look forward to the 2013 show especially as word of the world-class magnetics audience grows.”