Call for Presentations
Motor and Drive Systems 2020 is currently accepting presentation and panel abstracts. Being held February 11th – 12th in Orlando, Florida, the 2020 event will explore the important topics impacting motor and drive systems including design consideration, emerging technologies, intelligent motion control systems, energy efficiency, safety issues, power modules, simulation and testing.
The conference provides an excellent forum for speakers to discuss case studies, ROI, market conditions and end-user requirements that are driving innovation, capabilities and features, application trends and performance improvements.
Attendees include top executives, technical managers and engineering professionals from original equipment manufacturers, system developers and integrators, dealers and component providers.
Call for Presentation deadline is August 1st, 2019.
Topics Include But Not Limited To:
- State of the Industry
- Energy Efficiency
- Smart Manufacturing/ Industry 4.0
- Research Programs
- Regulatory and Safety Issues
- Standards and Programs
All Motor Types Considering All Supply Modes and Movements:
- AC (Induction, Permanent Magnet, Synchronous Electrically Excited, Synchronous Reluctance),
- DC (Permanent Magnet, Electrically Excited),
- Switched Reluctance
- Rotational and linear movement
- Radial and axial magnetic field
All Aspects in Motor Performance:
- Design Analysis and Optimization
- Fault and Diagnosis
- Magnetic Materials
- Losses and Heat Extraction Systems
- OEM/End User Study Cases
- Technology Comparison
All Drive Systems Including: DC Motor, Eddy Current, AC Motor
- Harmonic Mitigation
- OEM/End User Case Studies
- Pairing Motor & Drive Systems – Problems and Solutions
- Automotive and EV/HEV Traction Drives including Passengers, Trucks, Motor Cycles, Farming/Gardening
- AC/DC Power Supplies and Converters
- Renewable Energy Conversion, Grid-tied Inverters, Solar and Wind Power Generation
- Servo Systems and Robotics
- Sensors & Encoders
- Building Smart Motion Control Systems
- Advancements in Connectivity, Interfaces, Network Security and Safety
- IIOT/Cloud Control
- IC’s and Power Electronics
Test and Simulation
- Power Quality & Analytics
- Condition Monitoring
- Testing Standards and Programs
• Market/Industry Trends: Overviews, projections and forecasts for changes in core technologies, including new platforms, new industry applications and new methods of implementing solutions.
• Research & Development: Updates on projects from government labs or universities.
• Panel Discussions: Industry and thought leaders discussing and debating a range of industry and technology topics.
• Industry Applications: Case studies of recent applications of motor and drive systems, including energy efficiency, ROI. Possible industries include:
- Transportation (Auto/EV, Aerospace, Railway, Marine)
- Manufacturing and Industrial Operations
- Renewables (wind, wave generators)
Submitting a Proposal: The basis of the proposal or the presentation may not be the promotion or marketing of a product.
Please Note: Speaking Submissions will be accepted only electronically by email. Send your proposal in the body of your email letter and include supporting material and complete presentations as attachments. **All submission guidelines must be included for abstract consideration. Submit to Shannon Given.
The Speaking Proposal should include:
– A title for the presentation
– A summary of the presentation content (100 words)
– Presenter(s) biography and high-resolution head-shot
– Contact information: name, title, company, address, phone, email address and website
– Desired Speaking Track