Join us at Motor & Drive Systems 2019 for two days of presentations, panels, small group discussions, 1×1 meetings, networking, workshops and exhibits. Hear how technology advancements are impacting motor manufacturers. Discover how new electronics and control systems will impact products and efficiency. Network with colleagues and industry leaders.
Keynote Panel: Future of IoT, Digital Twins and Machine Learning in the Motor and Drive Industry
Technological advances in low cost sensing, computing and connectivity provides possibilities to acquire and analyze data affordably at component, system and process levels. With this vast set of data and machine learning technology, machines themselves could be capable of interpreting and understanding the behavior. Motors and drive being the backbone of most application, stays at the forefront in understand and predicting the system or process behavior.
Moderator: Ghanshyam Shrestha, Senior Principal Scientist • ABB Inc.
- Francesco Doddo, Manager IoT system development, ST Microelectronics
- Dr. Shyam Sivaramakrishnan, Director of Analytics, Baker Hughes GE
- Vedanth Srinavisan, Technical Account Director, ANSYS
- Bernd Heisterkamp, Digital Lead, ABB
- Michael Offik, Global Product Manager Variable Speed Product, ABB