Join manufacturers, design engineers, material scientists and technology integrators January 23-24 in Orlando, Florida for the 2019 MAGNETICS and co-located Motor & Drive Systems conferences. A conference pass grant access to both events, including more than 30 presentations, panel discussions, small group discussions, 1×1 meetings, exhibits and networking functions.
- Impact of New Tariffs and a Looming Trade War • Miller International Group
- Panel: Future of IoT, Digital Twins and Machine Learning in the Motor and Drive Industry • Moderated by ABB Inc.
- Rare Earth Recycling to Increase Supply Security • Torngat Metals Ltd.
- How the Internet’s Third Wave Affects the Motors & Drives Industry And Creates New Opportunities for Manufacturers • Real Time Automation
- Rare Earth Magnets: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow • Magnet Applications Inc./JOC LLC
- Advanced Control Technologies for High Power Motors and Drives • Drivetech, Inc.
- Measurement Technologies for Soft and Hard Magnetic Materials Used in Automotive Applications • Dr. Brockhaus Messtechnik GmbH
- Accelerate Motor Test and Development Productivity Up to 100X • HBM Test and Measurement
The post-conference workshops will provide a deeper-dive into specific topics. Separate registration fee applies to the workshops.
- Magnetics Bootcamp • Dr. Stan Trout, Spontaneous Materials
- Advanced Control Technologies for AC/DC Machines & Motion Control • Dal Y. Ohm, Ph.D., President, Drivetech, Inc.
- Electric Motor Test Cell Design and Best Practices • Mitch Marks, Motor Testing Specialist, HBM Test and Measurement